Shipping & Delivery
Shipping & Delivery
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. We deliver to hundreds of customers every day, and we strive to provide you with services of the highest level.
What are my delivery options?
All orders are delivered using our worldwide e-packet shipping method and USPS(global).
Our Suppliers stock inventory in various warehouses across the globe, this is the most efficient method of delivery.
Countries we Ship to (Free / Flat rate:
- United States Of America (USA)
- Anguilla, Antigua / Barbuda, Grenada, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin (Dutch part), Virgin Islands (British)
Customs and Duties
- All international packages may be subject to duties and taxes. The limits for duty-free packages are established by your local customs authorities.
- We ship from various warehouses from around the world, so depending on where you are you are responsible for customs & duties within your own country.
- For further information, we recommend contacting your local customs office.
- HomeShoppingNow.Com is legally required to declare the full value paid on shipments and must include an invoice for customs should they require it.
How long does delivery take?
The time frame of order delivery is divided into two parts:
- Processing and Departs Warehouse time: 1~3 Days
- Shipping time from warehouse: 8 ~14 Days (could be less depending on warehouse location and where an item is being shipped)
- Delivery typically takes between 8 ~ 30 business days.
- Caribbean region typically takes between 20 ~ 40 business days
Most orders placed before noon EST Monday – Friday (US) are usually shipped the same day. However, the average processing time is 1 – 3 days.
- Shipping methods: e-packets, USPS (worldwide services). Note: note that other shipping methods are available for faster delivery at a higher rate.
- Shipping fee: Free Shipping to the US (Except for over-sized items)
- Flat rate of $12.98 to specified Caribbean countries (Except for over-sized items)